You could make the report several times, but that's complex and time consuming and boring. And they probably won't end up looking the same because reports are a bit of a pig.
So, the easy thing to do is to copy the report
- Copy and paste the report, renaming it as you go
- Opening the report shows you that the same data is attached to it. Easy enough to solve if you know how - so open it in design view first.
- Now click on the properties button on the toolbar
- Make sure the All tab is selected and click on the name of the Data source in the first row.
- Use the drop down at the end of the box to choose the name of the query you want to attach the new report to.
- Close it all down, saving as you go and test it out.