Hannah says here's the way to do it:
- is your sheet saved? Good.
- hold the shift key down. Don't let it go, even if a bee is about to land on your nose.
- look at the top left hand corner of the keyboard. Find the Esc key. DON'T TOUCH IT
- look underneath it. You'll find a wierd looking key that only Mr Bagshaw (and other sad geeks) know the name of
- that's the key you want
- I call it the Star Wars button because I don't have a better name for it
- still holding shift down? Good
- tap - ONCE - the Star Wars button. Feel the force? Excellent!
- see the formulae? Kewl!
To toggle back again all you need to do is Shift-Star Wars and it'll go back again.
You might need to twiddle around with column widths to show the formulae of course. Beware if you try and toggle back - you'd be better off saving under a different file name before you try and toggle back if you've changed too many column widths.
Hannah says hands that do dishes, they can be as soft as your face...