- Should I buy an iPhone now or wait till the next generation of phone appears?
- Do all the hidden computers that help to run our lives actually make us any happier?
- What happens when the computers stop working?
- Where is my aerocar a la Jetsons? Why don't I have it yet?!
That includes, very lovely Year 12 people, a spot of work for you to be doing I'm afraid:
- complete the Future Technology document. This is a fairly simple job working out what some of the abbreviations that get used in really cutting edge ICT mean. Note that the "Source" column simply means I want to know where you got the information from - whether it's one source or more than that.
- make sure you have an e-mail address which you can use in school - if you don't already have one then google mail seems quite effective
- e-mail me the work (like, attach it to the e-mail as a document in a form I'll be able to read)
- make sure that it's going to be really obvious who you are - if necessary just sign your e-mail to tell me!
e2a: I've updated the web page from Block One to include the examples I used in class to (hopefully) help to make the difference between control/monitoring and information provision.