It isn't possible to link to an online version of the paper - AQA have put it behind a password. There's a version on Shared Docs you can access.
In summary you need to produce a series of webpages (I'd guess between 6 and 9). These need to be for the readers of an online newspaper.
The pages need to deal with how charities use ICT to:
- raise awareness of their work
- obtain donations
- support groups and individuals across the world
You also need to produce a section explaining the relevance of the Data Protection Act to charities.
- produce an original timeplan - notes and examples on shared documents (I'll add these to That Blue Square Thing later today)
- complete an audience analysis grid - (link to Word version)
- find out who reads online newspapers - an entirely unscientific survey involving asking a few people if they read online newspapers if fine for now
- take a look at a few online newspapers quickly to see how they present information (again, this is entirely unscientific at this point)
- have a think about how charities might use ICT