Check the markscheme first - it's AO2 Row 3. Then this is what I'd do:
- Clearly state exactly which version of Access is being used. Without this it won’t get 1 mark
- Say that they already have it and so don’t need to buy any new software in
- Say that it’s the only bit of database software they have so there isn't a real alternative
- If anyone in the client organisation has any familiarity at all with it then say so – they may have used it at school or in another job for example or done some very basic training with it
- Say that you need a number of tables for different entities (name the entities) and therefore need an RDBMS (a Relational Database Management System)
You could add about the ability to build forms to create a user friendly interface using things like drop down boxes, calendar controls etc… and use security features etc… Linking this to client needs (briefly!) isn't a bad idea.